Username Password: Remember me

Christian's hair colour
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Christian's hair colour

Christian's hair colour 2 years, 1 month ago #319

• Sabby
  • Completely & Utterly Smitten
  • Laters, Baby ©
So we all know that in the books Christian's hair is often described as a "copper" colour. To me, that would imply that is hair is a reddish colour...right? Am I the only one who could not or rather would not visualize his hair that colour? I always pictured it to be a darker brown colour that was slightly long, a la Matt Bomer. Anyone else agree??

MattBomer06-small.jpg
"And soon you'll be my wife to have and to hold"

"To love and to cherish"

"With my body, I will worship you"

Re: Christian's hair 2 years, 1 month ago #324

• Jme1977
  • Mrs. Grey
Yep totally agree... As you know I'm 100% behind you about Matt Bomer. From the first description of him in the book thats who I pictured...
“Oh, fuck the paperwork”

“I want you sore, baby,” he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.”

“He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm.”

Re: Christian's hair 2 years, 1 month ago #325

• Bookenz
  • Mrs.Grey
  • "I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”
I've kind of struggled with Christian's hair color myself. I have a bit of trouble visualizing it. Is he more blonde-red or dark hair with red highlights? I guess I'd be happy if they gave him maybe brownish hair with subtle copper highlights. Very subtle, like from the sun.
"Okay, and what do I get out of this?"
He shrugs and looks almost apologetic.
"Me," he says simply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rowhite67, yrene

Re: Christian's hair 2 years, 1 month ago #351

• Sabby
  • Completely & Utterly Smitten
  • Laters, Baby ©
Ya I could deal with brown w/ some coppery highlights. The idea of a anything too red does not do it for me at all!!!
"And soon you'll be my wife to have and to hold"

"To love and to cherish"

"With my body, I will worship you"

Christian's hair 2 years ago #1489

• Bookenz
  • Mrs.Grey
  • "I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”
I've been trying to picture Christian's hair color as described by the books. I am going to assume the author was channeling Robert Pattinson when she described it as tousled dark copper. How do you see it? I kind of visualize it as darker than the first photo below, preferably dark with copper highlights, more like the second photo.

Robert_Pattinson_3.jpg
Robert-Pattinson-crop11.jpg
"Okay, and what do I get out of this?"
He shrugs and looks almost apologetic.
"Me," he says simply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rowhite67

Re: Christian's hair 2 years ago #1492

• Jme1977
  • Mrs. Grey
I'd go with the darker option as well
“Oh, fuck the paperwork”

“I want you sore, baby,” he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.”

“He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm.”
Moderators: Felicia
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds