Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bared to You a tv series! **CONFIRMED** by Sylvia Day!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bared to You a tv series! **CONFIRMED** by Sylvia Day!

Bared to You a tv series! **CONFIRMED** by Sylvia Day! 1 year, 6 months ago #10688

• bruingal
  • Mrs. Grey
Has anyone heard this? If so what do you think?
Crossfire Series (Unconfirmed) -
The tag line says it all, "Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness..." The passionate story of Gideon and Eva may soon be seen on the small screen. Lions Gate Entertainment acquire the rights to the series in April 2014.
"Master is dark"
"GET A ROOM!"!!!

Re: Bared to You a tv series? 1 year, 6 months ago #10689

• Bookenz
  • Mrs.Grey
  • "I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”
Sounds like they're trying to get the jump on the Fifty Shades movie.
"Okay, and what do I get out of this?"
He shrugs and looks almost apologetic.
"Me," he says simply.

Re: Bared to You a tv series? 1 year, 6 months ago #10700

I agree.
“I’ve never wanted more, until I met you.”

Working with Mr. Grey on mergers and aquisitions.

Re: Bared to You a tv series? 1 year, 6 months ago #10703

• Sabby
  • Completely & Utterly Smitten
  • Laters, Baby ©
From everything I've read, they are in the very early stages of development. I think FSoG will probably be out first.
"And soon you'll be my wife to have and to hold"

"To love and to cherish"

"With my body, I will worship you"

Re: Bared to You a tv series? 1 year, 6 months ago #10706

OMGeee!!! Had not heard this!!! LOVE this idea!!! Henry has done TV once, he can do it again!!! Here's my new cause to champion! I am toooooooo excited! FSOG on the big screen and BTY on the small screen? Is it Christmas?? I think so!!!!!

Re: Bared to You a tv series? 1 year, 6 months ago #10722

• Felicia
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
bruingal wrote:
Has anyone heard this? If so what do you think?
Crossfire Series (Unconfirmed) -
The tag line says it all, "Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness..." The passionate story of Gideon and Eva may soon be seen on the small screen. Lions Gate Entertainment acquire the rights to the series in April 2014.

I heard that, too!! I'm BEYOND EXCITED about this!!! I really hope it is true. I LOVE Gideon and Eva soooo much! Their spectacular and explosive love deserves to make it to the screen. I actually prefer a tv series and not a movie! I wonder who could play Gideon and Eva on the small screen...
Gideon: I can't think. I can't work or sleep. My body aches for you. I can make you want me again. Let me try... I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need. Anything. Just take me back.

Eva: Do you want me, Gideon?
Gideon: More than my next breath. You're an addiction... my obsession...

Gideon: Doctor, the only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us.

Gideon: It turns me on when you challenge me, Eva. It makes me want to fuck you for a very, very long time.

Gideon: I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with melted chocolate and your body because it'll please me and that will please you. I say when. I say how. Repeat that.

Gideon: You think you can say a few words and end us? There is no end, Eva.
  • Page:
Moderators: Felicia
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds