Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva?

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 1 year, 6 months ago #9077

• Felicia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
Dee wrote:
With Fifty, I think Christian will be harder to cast than Ana. With Bared, I think Eva will be harder to cast than Gideon. Mainly because there are not a whole lot or shorter, more full figured actresess out there. Scarlett Johansson comes to mind for me though.

Or really Miranda Lambert, sweet bad girl with a big heart, but don't piss her off. Short, blonde, curvy girl who eats. Hum....................

I agree about the casting for FSoG, but if the Crossfire Series makes it to the big screen I think it'll be harder to cast Gideon than Eva. IMO, Gideon and Christian will be harder to cast because they walk a fine line between being sexy and enthralling and scary and stalkerish. Only a select few actors I've seen can pull those roles off.
Scarlett J. has always been how I envisioned Eva . Elisha Cuthbert is my second choice for Eva.
Gideon: I can't think. I can't work or sleep. My body aches for you. I can make you want me again. Let me try... I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need. Anything. Just take me back.

Eva: Do you want me, Gideon?
Gideon: More than my next breath. You're an addiction... my obsession...

Gideon: Doctor, the only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us.

Gideon: It turns me on when you challenge me, Eva. It makes me want to fuck you for a very, very long time.

Gideon: I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with melted chocolate and your body because it'll please me and that will please you. I say when. I say how. Repeat that.

Gideon: You think you can say a few words and end us? There is no end, Eva.

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 1 year, 6 months ago #9079

• Felicia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
Bookenz wrote:
In the first pic, he looks like Gideon when he was having one of his rapist dreams.

Oh, I can definitely see that. That rapist stuff is frightening .
Gideon: I can't think. I can't work or sleep. My body aches for you. I can make you want me again. Let me try... I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need. Anything. Just take me back.

Gideon: Doctor, the only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us.

Gideon: It turns me on when you challenge me, Eva. It makes me want to fuck you for a very, very long time.

Gideon: I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with melted chocolate and your body because it'll please me and that will please you. I say when. I say how. Repeat that.

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 1 year, 4 months ago #10319

• Ledgerina
  • Mrs. Grey
  • "He is my happily ever after."
I know not too many will agree with me because he is not necessarily a "pretty face", but I see Joaquin Phoenix playing Gideon. He is a great actor: intense, tempered if need be, projects power, as well as all of the other emotions projected by Gideon. I believe he will blow this role out the park... Eva, interesting enough, I see Sienna Miller. Although the noted choices of Scarlett Johannson and Elisha Cuthbert are good ones.
I love that tie!

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 1 year, 2 months ago #11079

• Felicia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
Sabby wrote:
How about David Gandy and Scarlet Johansson? Here's one of their D&G ads..

david-scarlet.jpg

Sabby, you are soooooo right!!! Freaking David Gandy is scorching hot!!! I don't know it its the angle of that pic or the facial hair... It took me a while but I finally see it! I must be going crazy because Gandy is neck and neck with Cavill as my top choice for Gideon! Just fucking searingly hot!!!!!!

DavidGandy.jpg

DavidGandy2.jpg

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 9 months, 2 weeks ago #13076

• Felicia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
Another possibility for Gideon is Leandro Lima. He's quite the hottie

LeandroLima.png

Re: Who do you picture as Gideon and Eva? 9 months, 2 weeks ago #13077

• Felicia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Christians #1 Sub
  • *Live*Laugh*Love*
I think Jessica Marais would make a great Eva! She played Lily on Magic City.

JessicaasEva2.png
JessicaasEva.png

Moderators: Felicia
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds