Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Would you/could you hate him??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Would you/could you hate him??

Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7913

• Banditmom
  • Inner Goddess
So I don't know if you have read this article and/or how true it is but......
The basics of this article is that EL James just might be working on Christians POV and if in fact she is, it's possible that women are going to hate him!!!

WHAT??????
How in the hell can you possibly hate Christian Grey.....not possible!

I think even from his POV we will definately see another side of him but a lot of us (not me) didn't like him in the beginning of these books but everyone sure as hell fell in love by the end (of the first book lol). We already know how he is, Mr. Mercurial, Mr. Megalomaniac, Mr. Possessive, Mr. Fifty Shades and Stalker Extronidaire....but we all still love him!

What do you think? Would you or could you possibly hate him if you read the story from his inner god???

"See how good we are together? If you give yourself to me, it will be so much better. Trust me, Anastasia, I can take you places you don't even know exist"

Laters, Baby!

Re: Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7915

• brownlibra
  • Inner Goddess
It took me a long time to warm up to Christian Grey...like I've said before I went in blind and the entire time I thought he was eventually going to slice and dice up Anna like a rotissiere chicken or turn into an American Psycho type villain...that's how shady he acted at the beginning -- all that "I'm bad news talk" etc...of course I fell for him over time but yes, I can see myself hating him because not every action of his was honorable in the past...I love Christian Grey for how he treated Anna, but I'm not too sure I would love the way he treated the other women in his life...sounds like he was pretty cold (even if they agreed to it)...

That is a strong statement for the author to say...for her to say that is pretty strong because she is in control of how she writes him so if she thinks we'll hate him then it's because she wrote him that way...

I really hate it when women love men despite their deplorable actions...it's like they get this unconditional love that they are so undeserving of...I personally can't stand it.

I know it's just fiction but I just women would keep their head on their shoulders when considering why they are attracted to someone...

Should be interesting...
"My world was ordered, calm and controlled, then you came into my life with your smart mouth, your innocence, your beauty and your quiet temerity and everything before you was just dull, empty, mediocre...it was nothing." - C.Grey

Re: Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7916

• Jme1977
  • Mrs. Grey
I think I posted somewhere else that I don't think I would want to read Chritians POV from before Ana as I think I'd hate him so I can totally see that as a possibility and I really hope that its just the 3 books from his perspective as opposed to going back to before Ana.
There is enough story in those 3 books that are left to our imagination, to name a few... what he was doing prior to the drunk dial, him watching her sleep, him getting up to play in the middle of the night, that dinner with Elena when she encouraged him to go to Portland, being in the room with Leila, the helicopter trip with Ros are just a few examples off the top of my head.
I really don't think there is a need to go back to before Ana. I also fell in love with Christian because of his growth and as we know it was Ana that made that happen.
“Oh, fuck the paperwork”

“I want you sore, baby,” he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.”

“He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: tantefjante

Re: Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7917

• Bookenz
  • Mrs.Grey
  • "I like your kinky fuckery," I whisper.”
Hate Christian...that's a tough one. Before Ana, possibly, but as stated above, I wouldn't be interested in that Christian. He was a different man then and his love for Ana changed him. There were sure times I was pissed at him though. Like with his friendship with Elena, bathing Leila, and his reaction to Ana's pregnancy especially (I think I said out loud after reading it, "Christian, you are such an asshole!").
"Okay, and what do I get out of this?"
He shrugs and looks almost apologetic.
"Me," he says simply.

Re: Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7927

• Bellagrace87
  • Dominant
  • Isabella M.
Jme1977 wrote:
I think I posted somewhere else that I don't think I would want to read Chritians POV from before Ana as I think I'd hate him so I can totally see that as a possibility and I really hope that its just the 3 books from his perspective as opposed to going back to before Ana.
There is enough story in those 3 books that are left to our imagination, to name a few... what he was doing prior to the drunk dial, him watching her sleep, him getting up to play in the middle of the night, that dinner with Elena when she encouraged him to go to Portland, being in the room with Leila, the helicopter trip with Ros are just a few examples off the top of my head.
I really don't think there is a need to go back to before Ana. I also fell in love with Christian because of his growth and as we know it was Ana that made that happen.

I agree. I wouldn't want to know Christian's POV before Ana (but I don't think I'd hate him). I think just doing the three books in his perspective is what most everyone wants and is interested in. All those occasions you listed I'm dying to know about what he was thinking. E.L. James already started it after Ana, and that little bit is what has got us all wanting more of Christian's POV to begin with. Definitely no need to go back prior to Anastasia.
"You. Are. Mine."

26. Engaged. 1st grade teacher. Happy

Re: Would you/could you hate him?? 6 years, 8 months ago #7934

I would love to read all 3 books from his POV, especially the part when Ana leave.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds